Reduce your hot water bills…
and your carbon footprint
Heat Pump Hot Water uses an efficient air-to-water reverse cycle air conditioning heating system that can substantially reduce your hot water bills.
Heat Pump Hot Water
The Reclaim Energy System is an extremely energy-efficient replacement for your traditional electric hot water system, often using 80% less electricity to heat the water. It absorbs heat from the air and transfers it to heat water, in a way that saves energy, saves money and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
The Reclaim Energy Heat Pump Hot Water (HPHW) technology uses 1kW of energy to generate 5kW of heat or more; this is 80 percent less energy compared to traditional hot water systems. Due to this industry leading quality and performance, the HPHW attracts the equal highest level of STC (Small-scale Technology Certificates, often thought of as a government subsidy) values of any currently available hot water heat pump. Innovative technology allows up to 50% faster heat recovery than standard all-in-one hot water heat pumps, making it ideal for use with either off peak or continuous tariffs. It also has fantastic warranties, such as 6 year compressor warranties, 7 year tank warranties and 1 year controller warranty.
Heat Pump Hot Water
From $37.50 per week
30 months Interest Free*
A $37.50pw 0% interest payment plan over 30 months removes the barrier of the upfront cost and is a more affordable way to pay. Simply call HEG on 1300 96 80 60 to apply.
# A deposit of $250 is required with all of the Reclaim Energy Heat Pump Hot Water Systems, and repayments are fortnightly over 30 months (but expressed as weekly figures). Includes STC (smallscale technology certificates) point of sale discount. Fees and lending criteria apply to the Brighte Capital Pty Limited payment plan.*
To be eligible for a Brighte payment plan, you must:
- Be a homeowner (own or purchasing the residence)
- Be 18+ years of age
- Work over 25 hours per week (or be a self-funded retiree)
- Have a good credit history
- Be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
Call 1300 96 80 60 for more information or download the brochure.
- Special offer of $4,995 is based on a standard installation (subject to formal quotation)
- Assumes like-for-like replacement of existing cylinder on existing slab.
- Assumes up-to-date switchboard and re-use of existing electrical infrastructure.
- Special offer of $4,995 is subject to formal quotation and onsite inspection by an A-grade electrian and licensed plumber.
- Additional fees may apply if your home falls outside of these pricing assumptions, including, but not limited to: travel outside of 30km of Launceston or Hobart, cyclinder relocation is required, or additional plumbing or electrical works are required.
* Approved applicants only, the minimum amount repayable includes the $1.00 Weekly Account Keeping fee (which is calculated daily and is included in the quoted repayment amount). Minimum finance amount $1,000. Late payment fee of $4.99 may be charged by Brighte if you miss a repayment. Credit provided by Brighte Capital Pty Limited ABN 74 609 165 906.
Heat pump hot water to suit your needs
The heat pump and a separate tank can be located up to 10 metres apart horizontally or 5 metres vertically. The 315-litre glass-lined tank is fully insulated for minimal heat loss and has been mains pressure rated.
All-in-one HPHW units generally have to be located outside because the tank and heat pump unit are combined, which isn’t practical sometimes. The Reclaim Energy tank can be placed inside or outside, and the outside heat pump unit can be up to 10 metres horizontally away and 4 metres vertically away (although closer the better).
At the heart of the Reclaim Energy HPWH system, it uses similar efficient technology as air conditioners, but instead of air-to-air heat transfer, it is air-to-water heat transfer. However, rather than using old, legacy technology, the refrigerant (the chemical that transfers the heat from the heat pump to the tank) is actually carbon dioxide (CO2) under pressure, which is super efficient and much less damaging than regular air conditioning refrigerants.
With remotely-quoted HPHW jobs, we attempt to do a site visit prior to the installation to fully evaluate the job so as to provide a fixed quotation rather than an estimate. If we aren’t able to attend prior to the installation, we make a number of assumptions, including:
* Like-for-like replacement of units (old tank is removed, new tank and heat pump put in its place);
* The outside heat pump unit is ground-mounted within 1 metre of the tank, or wall-bracket mounted (ground floor). For additional distance, or non-standard installations (e.g. high wall, roof, etc) then additional labour/material fees apply.
You may also be interested in...
Ask us today about our Statewide obligation FREE quote
Start here with low upfront cost – fast payback