DIY Heat Transfer Kits
HEG™ prides itself on superior products and services. We can supply you a customised solution for your tod do-it-yourself. We can’t of course guarantee the quality of your install.
Our DIY Kits can include:
- R1 Insulated Flexible Ducting (insulated with polyester insulation, not glass fibres)
- High Performance Inline Air Pump/Fan
- Circular Inlet and outlet diffusers
- Ducting Branches
- Duct Tape
- Filter Sock
- Motorised Dampers
You can purchase ducting components separate, or as kits.
Overview of Heat Transfer Kit prices (professional/trade quality):
- 1 Outlet Kit: $251.50
- 2 Outlet Kit: $396.50
- 3 Outlet Kit: $766.50
- 4 Outlet Kit: $1033
- 5 Outlet Kit: $1143
- 6 Outlet Kit: $1363
- 7 Outlet Kit: $1629.50
Common upgrades include:
- EC (Electronically Commutated) Inline Mixflow Fan – lower power consumption, comes bundled with a variable speed controller and 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Filtered Inlet 400x400mm with 250mm neck – ideal for stopping dust prior to it entering the ducting system. Requires a 250-200mm reducer to match in with a 200mm fan.
However, we also need to say...
Home Efficiency Group does not take any responsibility for the installation of these kits, or damage caused arising from its use or installation, or warrant its suitability for any purpose whatsoever where we have not done an onsite inspection and evaluation of a home. We recommend using a licensed electrician to install, as well as turning off the mains power to the house during the installation process. Please take a common-sense approach to installation, and do not rely on this approximate guide for installation.