Keep the warmth in and the cold out
Ceiling insulation is like putting a doona on your home… Great for winter to retain heat, and also keeps your
home cooler in summer by acting like a heat shield.
Ceiling insulation is one of the most cost-effective investments to make to a house and insulation keeps the cold out and greatly improves comfort levels. Think of ceiling insulation as being like a doona being put on your house. HEG™ offers either a professional install service or insulation bag sales to DIYers or trade.
Also keep your toes cosy and warm with Underfloor Insulation.
Some of these comments will depend where you live and the time of year… but in general, the benefits of ceiling insulation include:
- Help retain heat in winter
- Help keep cool in Summer
- Save you money on respective heating/cooling bills
- Will keep you family comfortable
- Will act as a fire retardant and won’t conduct electricity
- Will not sustain insect, rat, possum and bird infestations
- Will add to the value and energy rating of your house
- Will assist Australia to combat spiralling domestic energy consumption
- Will recycle vast quantities of glass
You may also be interested in...
Ask us today about our Statewide obligation FREE quote
Start here with low upfront cost – fast payback