HEG™ professionally installs ceiling, wall and underfloor insulation Tasmania-wide. We are the sole state-wide supply & install partner for CSR Bradford Insulation (Tasmania) and also have the northern Tasmania contract for insulating State Government public housing, to name some of our accomplishments. We take insulation seriously!
In a nutshell, we can install insulation in your house (whether being built or existing) more cost effectively and professionally than a non-specialist can and, we believe, do a much better job whilst using superior quality insulation. Additionally, we have the building code standards, insurances and industrial-grade equipment to ensure a safe job, and if any damage to property should accidentally occur, we fix it or arrange for it to be fixed. In other words, if you do the insulation job and injure yourself or your house, you may not have any recourse, and you may not be applying safety and efficiency standards.
Additionally, HEG brings these items to the table:
- First rate health and safety equipment, including high-grade ventilation masks, coverall suits, rubber-faced safety gloves, LED head torches, industrial-grade ladders, Lithion-Ion Impact Drivers (for roof screw removal, if required), first aid kits.
- Experienced and agile staff, providing time savings and aptitude for confined space work, which minimises the likelihood of damage to your ceiling.
- Knowledge and appreciation of relevant building code specifications with respect to electrical wiring and distance to keep insulation from flues, downlights and roofing material.
Professional, Experienced, Qualified
All of our installation staff are very experienced, having done hundreds of combined house insulation jobs. They also have formal qualifications in the installation of ceiling and wall batts, which includes the relevant safety procedures to do with electrical cables and downlights, etc..
Standard prices range and varies according:
- Location of job site (factors in a travel fee),
- Access to ceiling cavity (via manhole vs lifting sheets of iron or tiles),
- Pitch of roof (which impact on how fast the job can be done), and
- ceiling obstacles
Please call us on 1300 96 80 60 for a FREE measure and quote.