By investing in renewable energy and installing solar panels on your home, you can:
- Reduce or even eliminate your future power bills
- Based on the size of your solar system, your energy usage, and where you live, installing a Bradford solar panel system can help you significantly reduce your ongoing electricity bills. Get started and calculate your solar savings.
A well-designed and properly installed home solar power system can deliver a considerable return on investment, often within 4 years, dependent on system size and usage.
- minimise the impact of increasing energy costs
- Generating your own clean solar energy limits your exposure to inevitable price increases.
- Increase your home’s intrinsic value
- A solar power system that generates free, clean energy can positively affect the re-sale value of your home.
- Potential Government Rebates
- Households can take advantage of government incentives to reduce their system cost as long that their system is installed by Clean Energy Council-accredited company like Bradford Solar.
- Prepare for the introduction of Mandatory Disclosure
- Mandatory Disclosure is a new building code that measures a building’s energy efficiency and allocates a star rating. This rating impacts a building’s resale value and/ or future rental returns. The more stars a building has, the more energy efficient it is considered. Research in the ACT has shown that increasing a building’s star rating by just one star increases its resale value by 3%.
- Long Term Durability
- Once installed and working, solar panels require little maintenance, other than the annual cleaning down of panels and health check, working efficiently for years and decades to come. Take a look at our easy to read guide on maintaining your panels.