Ducted Air Circulation Systems are priced based on:
- the number of outlets required in your home;
- the modules required e.g. Window Condensation Control Module;
- where you are located i.e. travel fees can apply in some areas;
- some house characteristics that increase labour time e.g. lath and plaster ceilings, low pitch of roof requiring removal of sheets of roofing iron;
- the method which we need to use to access ventilation for the system (only applies to jobs requiring Window Condensation Control); and
- miscellaneous installation aspects, such as penetrations through cupboards to reach downstairs rooms.
Extra fees that may apply:
- Travel (if more than 30km from Launceston or Hobart, $3 per KM one way apply)
- Additional Roof Off work (retrofit mostly): $75 per sheet of corrugated iron
- Cupboard penetration: $200 (assumes two internal shelves to cut through)
- customisations (such as penetrations through cupboards to lower-floor areas or external conduit where required)
- non-standard inlets and outlets
- non-plasterboard or horsehair plaster ceilings. $50 fee per protrusion applies for lath and plaster, timber or double ceilings (even with plasterboard below) due
- to extra labour, difficulty of placing outlets, extra tooling required and extra preparation and clean-up time.
- Removal of storage items in the sub-floor or ceiling cavity.
- Asbestos removal (outsourced to a specialist company)
- Difficult access to roof cavity or parts of house
- Multiple visits required to complete job.
All pricing is subject to onsite inspection, and HEG reserves the right to alter or refuse a quotation based on this onsite inspection (although it would have to be exceptional circumstances to do so).